You can view the status of each service (e.g. network, node, smart contract set, etc.) on the service's overview page and detail pages.
The following service statuses are defined:
- Waiting - The service is waiting to be deployed. This will only take seconds.
- Deploying - The service is being deployed. This will only take minutes.
- Running - The service is running without any issues.
- Warning - The service is still running, but suboptimal as the resources are no longer sufficient.
- Error - The service is facing issues. The error message will provide information about the type of issue and the action you can take to fix it.
- Restarting - The service is restarting.
- Deleting - The service is being deleted.
- Scaling - The resource pack for the service is scaling.
In relation to the resource usage of your services, specific resource usage statuses are defined.