Join a network by invitation
In a permissioned blockchain network (often called a consortium network), participants need to be invited by the network's owner to join the network.
Follow these steps if you received an invitation to join a blockchain network:
- Log in to SettleMint, or create an account.
- Navigate to an existing blockchain application, or create a new one.
- Click Blockchain network in the left navigation.
- Click Add a blockchain network. This will open a form.
- In the section "Permissioned network", click Join by invitation code, and then click Continue.
- Enter the invitation code included in the email you received, and click Confirm. The network now appears in the overview. Click to see more details of the network.
You can now start adding nodes to the network.